NVivo keeps crashing with Framework Matrices

Welcome Forums Forums Getting Help with Nvivo – Scroll to end to post a question NVivo keeps crashing with Framework Matrices

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jnmueller

Hi there,

I've had the following problem with NVivo. I use NVivo at work but sometimes also need to work from home. So I save my NVivo project on my external hard drive and then open it on my laptop at home. However lately this doesn't work anymore. When I try to open an NVivo project, and then click on Sources –> Framework Matrices and then select one of my matrices, the matrix first of all opens up but looks odd, because on the right where the source (i,e. my interview transcript) is supposed to be, it is blank. Then when I try to click into one of the cells, NVivo immediately crashes and my computer tells me the program is no longer working. 

Any ideas what might be going wrong?

I have windows 7, and NVivo10. 

Sorry for the delayed response, we were moving websites and got behind in responding to Forum questions

You need to check that you have the latest service pack installed. To do this:

Go to File>Help>About and you should see (SP6) against the current version. If not, go to http://www.qsrinternational.com/support_downloads_detail.aspx?productversionid=99  download and install this patch.

Let me know if this solved your problem. 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.