A Picture speaks a Thousand Words!
NVivo training remote support screen contents are transferred from any PC to another in real-time. So it is possible for two people in different locations to see the same desktop. It’s like having your personal trainer or consultant sitting in the same room and at a time that’s convenient for you. We are happy to train you at evenings or weekends if that better suits your needs.
While talking to you over the phone, or on services like Skype if you wish to be hands free, the QDATRAINING NVivo support personnel can show you how to get the best out of NVivo while you are sitting at your own PC and all this regardless of your geographical location.
The direction of the transmission can be shifted with just one click, so you can choose whether you watch your own screen or ours.
Support calls are arranged by taking out a ticket and are normally scheduled within four working days in almost all cases. You must have completed a workshop and registered to receive free support. You can request a support call raising a Support Ticket at this link: https://qdatraining.com/request-nvivo-support-call/ Note* you will need to be logged in to raise the ticket. You will receive a response to your request within one working day.
Once the call has been scheduled, please follow the instructions below:
Firstly make sure that your PC is connected to the Internet via broadband.
- Double-click on the file to download it. After downloading, double click again to run the file
- You may be asked if you want to allow this app to make changes to your computer. Allow this.
- You will see a ‘session number’ and your logged in username out just like in the picture opposite.
- We will be calling you at the agreed time but you can call 003531 4429719 or call on Skype (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Tell us the session ID number when we call
- Keep the support application (screen opposite) running during the session
We can now train, support and troubleshoot any problems that you may be experiencing with regard to NVivo training, consultancy or support. We can also visually demonstrate how to solve the problem or address any training issuer rather than try to talk you through it.
When the on-line session with us has ended – close the support application (screen opposite)
Your security is never compromised by direct remote access support because you control access and once disconnected a new session ID and password is required. Access can only happen at your behest.
|Download Windows support application here:||Download MAC support application here:|
|Click here to download MAC support app|