Install Error???

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Daniel

I am trying to upload interviews but getting this error in the trial that I downloaded today.  I am looking to begin coding.  Error is database component did not respond in time.  Unable to start serive.  I was online and contacted support but figured I would try here as well. 

Thanks for any help,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

We replied to your earlier posting by e-mail? We noticed that used your work e-mail which is different to the one you entered into your profile on the site which presumably is your personal one. We did get an ‘out of office’ response after we sent our reply. If you check your work e-mail, you will see our response.

The error you are experiencing is an installation issue and you mentioned that you contacted the developer’s support service (QSR International). They will respond but bear in mind they are in Melbourne Australia, so there is normally a 24hr turnaround time for e-mails. As it is now New Year’s Eve over there, I suspect you will not receive a reply until after the weekend.

You will also need to provide more information than you did in your contact with us. You should provide the version of Windows as well as all error messages.

Meantime, you should uninstall and re-install Nvivo as this often address installation errors and this is quite likely to be the first response from the developers also. You should at least eliminate this action before further investigation as to the cause of your problem.  Let us know if this action sorts out your problem?

Kind regards,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.