Find place on computer where NCaptures have been stored

Welcome Forums Forums Getting Help with Nvivo – Scroll to end to post a question Find place on computer where NCaptures have been stored

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi Ben,

It has been a long time I didn't use NCapture and I didn't import NCapture stuffs in NVivo. When I ask to import from NCapture, I didn't see the captures just done. Where can I find them on my computer? On Google Chrome I see the captures done; so they are! But where??

Thanks a lot!!

Véronique

Hi Veronique,

It will be where ever you have prompted your browser to download to by default. This is normally your downloads folder but you may have changed the location/folder into which your browser places downloaded file(s). When you capture, NCapture prompts you to name the file and the file extension is "File Name.nvcx". A window then opens showing your current downloads location. This is where you will find the NCature content. You then import the nvcx file into NVivo using the 'external data->NCapture icon in the ribbon. 

Let me know if I have not explained this properly or if I have misunderstood the question 

Warm regards,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.