Welcome › Forums › Forums › Getting Help with Nvivo – Scroll to end to post a question › Basic query: how to attribute more than one data source to one case node in NVIVO9
- This topic is empty.
- 23rd February 2012 at 6:54 pm #2578ABUAROMember
I have figured out how to classify my sources as nodes/cases and have done so for 19 interviews, adding organisational rather than personal characteristics. But I also have 82 documents relating to these organisations.
How can I incorporate these 82 documents within the original classified source node/cases without creating a new source/case node for each of htese documents.
Is it as simple as dragging and dropping the document source under the case node?
Adrian23rd February 2012 at 7:17 pm #2895AnonymousInactive
You will need to each document to its respective case. To do this:
1. Right click on the document and select code source at existing node.
2. Browse to the node and select the relevant case node
3. The document will be added to the case.
Hope this helps!
The QDATRAINING Team
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.