Using NVivo’s built in Reports to Retrieve and Report on your Coding
Learn how to edit existing reports to customise them or make a completely new custom report in NVivo for Windows.
See previous video above showing how to run reports before learning how to customise existing ones:
Learn how to create and/or customise reports in NVivo for Windows:
Download the custom report created in this video and import it into your NVivo project to play with it and learn how to add your own customizations to it.:
This video tutorial explains how to run coding reports in NVivo using the built-in reporting tool. The reports allow users to export the coding structure, code content, and apply filters if needed. The reports can be saved as Word documents, PDFs, or other formats, making it easy to share findings with supervisors or colleagues. The tutorial also mentions the possibility of customizing and creating reports using the wizard feature.
- 💡 Users can export the coding structure easily, including code book, descriptors, and file references.
- 💡 Code content can be exported into Word documents, including annotations, relationships, and memos.
- 💡 Reports can be customised and filters can be applied to show specific codes or documents.
- 💡 The reports can be saved as Word documents, PDFs, or other formats for easy sharing.
- 💡 The tutorial mentions the possibility of customizing and creating reports using the wizard feat