Corrupt project? Corrupt interview text?

Welcome Forums Forums Getting Help with Nvivo – Scroll to end to post a question Corrupt project? Corrupt interview text?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I was hoping that my first email to you would involve some 'proper' NVivo questions around analysis, coding and reporting.
    However, I've been trying to sort out issues around the file – NVivo keeps crashing as of today.

I'm not sure where I went wrong; started to code, annotate and link up the ~5th interview and the software hates me for it. As soon as I have tried to put in annotations to this specific interview, the software stops, asks me to save somewhere else, when doing so, changes the name of the file, and crashes. I've been coding with two fingers on ctrl+s, but had to re-do some of it anyway.

The same thing happens when I use the file from different locations, and also in case of older versions.

Can you suggest me anything? The next step I thought of would be removing this specific interview and importing it again, perhaps.

This whole thing doesn't seem to happen with the next interview.

Thanks,

Rita

Hi Rita,

Thanks for posting your question on the forum but I thought I'd reply privately as I may get you to send a copy of your project file and I don't want to post details of uploading to our secure server on the website.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.